The Bachelor of Theology (B.Th.) is granted for demonstration of basic competencies associated with building biblical theology and theology in culture.
Specific program objectives of the B.Th.:
- Master Scripture using a biblical theology approach, which allows the teaching of the Bible to unfold naturally according to author’s intention and literary design with special attention to genre and overarching themes of each Bible book.
- Reflect on contributions of leading scholars regarding biblical theology and theology in culture.
- Address pertinent issues related to biblical theology and theology in culture and analyze Scripture and other contributions related to those issues.
- Formulate conclusions and personal applications regarding those issues.
- Develop a foundational understanding through an integrated core of interdisciplinary studies.
The B.Th. degree program is offered by distance education to students rooted in local churches, church networks, and other ministry organizations in order to help them understand thoroughly the unfolding message of Scripture itself as a guidebook for life and ministry, paying special attention to the implications of that message in one's personal life, ministry, and culture.
Bachelor of Theology Overview
Bachelor of Theology Transcript